Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Way to use Twitter Effectively for Small Business

Twitter is one of those social media tools that endlessly confuses the newbie.  When it comes to small business owners, most of the the crowd I work with are just getting familiar with social media, and I usually start them off on Facebook.  A common question that comes up eventually is, "How do I use Twitter?"

Today I came across a very useful post, so I wanted to share it as it covers a specific way you could utilize Twitter both to network in a relevant way to what you do, as well as provide a way to increase your own influence.  Be sure to read the comments at the end, there are some gems there too.

http://smallbiztrends.com/2010/08/how-to-participate-in-twitter-chat.html


View on screencast.com »


 

Posted via email from Really Simple Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment