Friday, March 11, 2011

This Just In: Blogs Best at Driving Traffic

Visits_vs_indexed_page_count
Thanks to Hubspot's extensive client list (4000+) and amazing software, they are able to provide some insight as to what it really takes to drive traffic. While I have a devoted a 13-part series of blogs posts to Hubspot's annual report on Inbound Marketing on my "official" blog, I wanted to provide some idea of what it takes to successfully blog in today's competitive environment online.

Have you avoided blogging? I'd love to hear what your challenges are in this area. Time? Can't write well? Don't know what to write about? Is your computer still in it's original packaging?

Drop me a line and let me know, or comment below. One thing is becoming very clear to me, which is that blogging must be mastered if you want to level the playing field and compete for business online.

  Click this button to Connect
 

Posted via email from Really Simple Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment