Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Burbank Inbound Marketing Club 21 September 2010

 "Great Presentation!!! Learned a lot about blogging. Thank you very much Trevor" Mariana Vassilev, Realtor


"Yes, I'm starting to have an idea of what I can do. I pretty much did the same thing I had done the previous time but I still learened new things this time and want to start blogging!" Corrine Simon-Duneau, Translator


"This was very fun, easy to understand and helpful. I'm SO excited that I can increase my exposure...by this. Thank you! :)" Tomoko Kato, Actress


"Thanks. I do know a little about this, but you helped me do this myself and what to do, in a simple way. THANKS!" Lynda Hubbard, http://www.trendcreators.com


"This class was very informative.  I am fairly illiterate when it comes to the computer.  Trevor and Morgan are very helpful and really consult your understanding.  I have created a blog tonight and am starting to understand what I can do with this social media.  Thanks guys." Michael Baron, http://www.yardprofessional.com

"I confronted the Web Utopia with an actual "doingness" with your help and your simplicity.  You certainly made the Web more accessible for me.  Thank you." Sunja Ackerman, Marketer


"I've created and maintain a simple yet elegant website for an artist: www.JaneThorpeArt.com. With the expertise of Really Simple Social Media I'm getting Jane's Blog up and running so she will be able to maintain her blog and post to her site, Facebook, etc. via Posterous. We're also working on a social media keyword/content plan. Once this is under way I'm looking forward to working on my own blog, social media marketing plan and website for my 'simple websites' business. In the meantime I'm journaling on everything I'm learning. Thank you very much!" Eva Andrews, Website Developer

Posted via email from Really Simple Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment