Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Burbank Branding Seminar April 10th at The Association

No matter what activity you find yourself engaged in, you are conveying a message.  Do you know what the message is? It's your branding.  Both personally and as a company, you are sending out a message right now that functions as your Brand Promise.

Do you know what that message should be? I sure was confused about it, until I attended a seminar by branding pro Tracy E Locke.  My partner company, The Association, turns to Tracy for all their client's branding needs.  When they have used her talents, the normal response to an advertising and marketing campaign is hundreds of leads in a few days.  No joke.

Branding as a topic was always incomprehensible to me until Tracy shared her knowledge in her trademark, fun'n'easy style.  With clear examples and stories, I was able to clarify and validate my branding message to the point where I could act.  Usually when I study about branding I walk away more confused.

Tracy's next seminar is this Saturday, 10th of April, at The Association's office in Burbank.  Interested?  Here's a link you can use to register to come.  We'll see you there!

http://www.theassociation.tv/brandingseminar

Posted via email from Really Simple Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment